Jules Zacher Law Office
Representing Victims of Legionnaires' Disease
Jules Zacher has Litigated / Negotiated settlements for over 50 cases for clients who have contracted Legionnaire disease.
Jules Zacher is an Attorney Representing Victims of Legionnaires’ disease nationally.
This Site contains news, and information on Legionnaires’ disease, from both a general and legal perspective
Where and How you can acquire
The most common is travel-associated Legionnaire’s disease. Sources of this type of Legionnaire’s disease have included the water systems of hotels, cruise ships, as well as whirlpool spas and hot tubs.
Community acquired Legionnaire’s disease is acquired in the general community. A cooling tower could be the source of this type of the disease.
This type of Legionnaire’s disease is hospital acquired and has been given the name Nosocomial. Again it is the water supply that is usually the culprit in an outbreak at hospital.
Legionnaires Disease News
- Find information about cases we have acquired that could relate to the Union County Legionnaires’ Disease Outbreak. READ MORE…
- Pennsylvania Senate Democrats Hold Policy Hearing on Legionella Prevention. READ MORE…
- A lawsuit recently filed by Jules Zacher, Esq. could provide some answers regarding the instances of sporadic Legionnaires disease cases. READ MORE…
- More information on the current Legionnaires Disease Outbreak in Union County, NJ. Could cooling towers be a possible source? READ MORE…
- Legionnaires Disease Outbreak reported in Union County, NJ with 14 individuals confirmed and one person has died as a result. READ MORE…
- Spring is here, what you need to know about gardening and Legionnaires disease. READ MORE…